I love over-the-top gift guides full of trips to the moon, diamond chokers and Italian espresso machines as much as the next person, but they don’t exactly translate to real life (at least not to my real life). Gifting should be fun, personal and indulgent but not send you into credit card debt, right?
Whether you’re shopping for your favorite co-worker, your picky sister, your “squad” or your one and only Mamacita, I’ve got good news: there are some great, unique, affordable gifts out there! From $2 to $150, here are my favorite things to show the ladies in your life you care (and are an excellent gift giver) this holiday season. Time to hit that internet!
1. Tonymoly Face Mask Sheets – Inexpensive and fun, get em for all your girls.
2. Butternut Mountain Farm Maple Syrup – Completely indulgent and unnecessary, in the best way.
3. Zara Terez ToastMeetsWorld Tights – For the dog obsessed (cough cough).
4. Parker Thatch Travel Set – For a good night’s rest at 30,000 feet.
5. Hulu Subscription – What could be better than a Mindy Project binge-a-thon?
6. Marvis Seven Days of Flavor Set – Like seven days of underwear, but So. Much. Better.
7. Owen & Fred Custom Leather Luggage Tags – A welcome upgrade for any frequent flyer!
8. Soma Long Robe – A perfect companion to those Mindy Project nights…
9. Sarah Chloe Ella Bangle – Whether touting a new Mrs. monogram or the one she was born with, it’s a hit every time.
10. ONEPIECE Orginal Onesie – Because we would all live in onesies if we could.
11. Customizable Sriracha – Perfect for your spicy coworker or tough-to-please Secret Santa.
12. Caudalie Divine Oil – Face, body, hair… this miracle potion does it all and couldn’t smell better.
13. Inspiralized Cookbook – Help her spiralize her way through those New Year’s resolutions!
14. Yark Leash – Show me a dog mom who couldn’t use more gear.