Has there ever been a chicer neutral than camel…? I think not. However, until I’m in Abu Dhabi on a camel à la Sex and the City 2, I’ll stick with these camel pieces to fill the void.
1. My Eloquii x Katie Sturino Tie Waist Robe Coat is the camel coat every woman needs in their life. Bonus – it’s currently on sale 🙂
2. I’m a long time Karen Walker fan, and I can’t get enough of their classic Super Duper Sunglasses in tan.
3. This Mansur Gavriel leather cardholder is the cardholder you didn’t even know you needed.
4. Since #bestlifeszn (aka summer) is still months away, consider draping yourself in this Acne fringed wool scarf to keep you warm.
5. I haven’t dipped my toe into the Gucci belt pool quite yet, but this camel one is really calling my name…
6. UGG has put their famous boots right on your hands, literally. These chic yet functional tech gloves keep you warm and waterproof, while still allowing you to scroll through Insta.
7. Outdoor Voice’s Spalwart Marathon Trail sneakers are a favorite for my size 12 feet, and now they come in my favorite color, too!
10. Another 12ish approved shoe, these Margaux NY heels are seriously the only ones I put on my feet.
Are you hooked on camel, too??